- This section contains information relating to the management methods of DiscoverPlaces.Travel with reference to the processing of data of DiscoverPlaces.Travel users.
- This information also has value for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with DiscoverPlaces.Travel and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: DiscoverPlaces.Travel
- The information is real only for DiscoverPlaces.Travel and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the DiscoverPlaces.Travel web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian law and European.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under sixteen, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 EU regulation 2016/679, must legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or whoever takes their place.
II- DATA PROCESSING
Owner of the data
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is Discoverplaces.travel, with registered office in Via Cimate 77, Paliano (FR) (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile +39 3386767470).
Responsible for data processing
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the DiscoverPlaces.Travel site is: Claudia Bettiol
- The data processing generated by the use of DiscoverPlaces.Travel takes place at Via Cimate 77, 03018 Paliano (Frosinone-Italy) – email: email@example.com – phone: +39 3386767470
- In case of need, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or data subjects appointed for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
Type of cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is a non executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, it is possible to prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected from other sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The COOKIES that are entered in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who will be able to collect information in an aggregate soul number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to COOKIES Analytics, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until expiry. or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Third party cookies
- In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer given to other sites and not from the one you are visiting are distinguished.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are made up of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on DiscoverPlaces.Travel. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles on DiscoverPlaces.Travel, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles for the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
- When these types of COOKIES are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV- DATA PROCESSED
Data processing method
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– Internet protocol (IP) address;
– Type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– Web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– Possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is test rate in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to damage other users or harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, this information will be used based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- If the site will allow the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user, including the email address. These data are intended voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request to provide the service. By entering a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information and, in particular, agrees that the contents inserted are freely disseminated also to third parties. The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
- The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violation of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter third party personal data or content protected by national and international standards.
- Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no later than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
- Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
- Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from the browser may remove the preferences that it has set for the site. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer to:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- Google +: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/addthis-privacy-policy.html
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
V- USER RIGHTS
- Article. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the rights of the user.
- This DiscoverPlaces.Travel site therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art.15 EU Regulation), their updating (art.7, co. 3, lett. A of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art.16 EU Regulation), integration (art.7, co. 3 lett. a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art.18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for reasons legitimate, to their processing (art.21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art.20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art.17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data are were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except for the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art.7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- Requests can be sent to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- If the treatment is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see Articles 15 and following Of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
VI – FULFILLMENTS
- The owner notifies the Guarantor of the processing of personal data which he intends to proceed, only if the treatment concerns:
– genetic, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of people or objects through an electronic communication network;
– data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, provision of health services electronically relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological investigations, detection of mental, infectious and diffusive diseases , seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and monitoring of health expenditure;
– data suitable for revealing sexual life or the psychic sphere, processed by associations, bodies and non-profit organizations, even if not recognized, of a political, philosophical, religious or union nature;
– data processed with the aid of electronic tools aimed at defining the profile or personality of the interested party or analyzing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services with the exclusion of technically indispensable treatments to provide the services same to users;
– sensitive data recorded in databases for personnel selection purposes on behalf of third parties as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
– data recorded in special databases managed with electronic instruments and relating to the risk on economic solvency, the balance sheet, the correct fulfillment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behavior.
VII – SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site may have access to the data (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
This document, published at the address: https://www.DiscoverPlaces.Travel/privacy-policy
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
- Previous versions of the document will be available, however, on this page.
- This document was updated on 1 June 2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.